As you know, we are having our third Pitch Night next week. But, since there’s not really any pitching going on, we have decided to start calling those sessions for Mass-Refinements!
The Refinement Club arose from an urge to create and share all our ideas. It started out as a creative workout, but gradually evolved to be more and more about sharing concepts and working to create a community of ideas. We believe that when you share, collaborate and embrace opportunities, you will find new and unexpected ways. Our vision is that the concepts that are created within The Refinement Club will lead to new ideas and enrich existing concepts, and in turn give us all new and inspiring thoughts. Share an idea or more today and let your thoughts flow freely.
We believe in Creative Commons, and that anyone can use an idea and do something about it. However, we believe good Refinement Club practice is to inform and give credit to those who have inspired the concept in a suitable manner.
This is the agenda for the upcoming Mass-Refinement:
- The evening starts at 18.00 with beer, wine and sausages
- Introduction of The Refinement Club’s philosophy and concept
- Presentation of the brief and discussion in plenum
- Group work followed by mixing, with cross pollination of ideas
- Presentation of ideas with discussion
- Everyone picks the idea they like the best, out of all the ideas, and describe it in writing
- The idea forms are collected around 21.00 and we chat, drink beer and eat more sausages
Check out the brief and the Facebook event, and join us at CYAN on Tuesday, May 24th!